According to the approved 2016 Fairfax County Public Schools Budget, School Board Members approved spending $5.8 million for substitute teachers and the corresponding full-time teachers who were taking paid leave to work for labor unions.
Exposed: SEIU and NEA union bosses are among the freeloading “Employee Organizations” receiving multi-million dollar grants from Fairfax County to leave their assigned jobs and participate in exclusive union activities and lobbying.
Protecting Your Rights
In 1975, a group of citizens addressed this imbalance by establishing the Center on National Labor Policy.
The Center on National Labor Policy was chartered to address a broad scope of union and government abuses. In addition, the Center was empowered to represent employees, employers, and consumers.
The Center was established with a unique and vital purpose: Protecting Individual Rights. . .
The goal of the Center—to protect individual rights from excesses of union and government power—is expressed in specific objectives:
- To halt the use of violence and coercion as a union organizing tool;
- To promote free enterprise as the guiding force in labor policy;
- To establish union liability for monopoly behavior;
- To protect the public against illegal public employee strikes;
- To prevent government interference with employee and employer freedom of choice;
- To overturn bureaucratic procedures and regulations that frustrate individual rights and economic growth;
- To apply civil rights laws equally against union officials;
- To prevent union control of pension funds for coercive purposes;
- To stop the flow of government grants to unions.
Share Our Site With Your Friends - We Can't Help Someone Until They Ask
There are two ways you can help us spread the word that we are available to help people: One, spread the word by telling everyone you know about the Center on National Labor Policy (NationalLaborPolicy.org) and we would appreciate your financial and informational suppport.