Commonwealth Employees Association (CEA) is a special project of the Center on National Labor policy. CNLP is helping organize employees who want to establish an Employee Organization to work with Virginia public sector employees who wish to file grievances due to:
- Having additional workloads,
- Having disproportionate leaves,
- Having inappropriate compensation,
- Having been passed over for promotions,
- Having been denied choice assignments, and
- Suffering other negative consequences
… Because other employees in their workplace who take Organizational Leave are receiving preferential treatment.
Those interested in becoming a member of CEA, please complete the following membership form (until a CEA board is constituted and meets, no dues are required. A donation made to CNLP with the notation that it be used for establishing CEA will be appreciated.) Please complete and submit the following CEA Membership form.